Information on the Corona Pandemic
Guests have to observe the following:
- Guests may only be accommodated if they can show a negative test, which must be presented to the operator upon arrival. Guests must provide their contact details.
- The following applies to the proof of testing: The testing must have taken place before the start of the trip. This ensures that guests know whether they have been infected with the coronavirus before they start their trip. The proof of testing must be in printed or digital form in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish. Evidence of a rapid antigen test may be provided, such as one taken at a testing station, pharmacy, physician’s office, or by appropriately trained personnel at a facility. The test result must be no more than 48 hours old.
- Children under the age of six do not need a test.
- Fully vaccinated persons (basically two vaccinations and at least 14 days interval to the second vaccination) and convalescents do not have to present a negative test. Proof of vaccination by presentation of a vaccination card or a vaccination certificate or proof of recovery (positive PCR test result at least 28 days ago and not older than 6 months) is sufficient here.
- In addition, guests must provide proof of a negative test to the operator:s every 72 hours. This means the first on-site test is required no later than 72 hours after testing at the place of residence, not 72 hours after arrival. The above requirements apply, although the test may also be conducted on-site at the lodging establishment under staff supervision. This testing requirement still does not apply to children under six years of age or to those who have been fully vaccinated or recovered, provided they do not have symptoms typical of corona.
- The general contact limits also apply in lodging establishments (i.e., a hotel room, vacation home, mobile home, etc.) (five persons from two households are allowed; children under 14 years of age of the respective households do not count). Vaccinated and convalescent persons do not count in the number of persons limitation.
We will inform you about any changes here. Please also note the information in the tourist guide.